A team of highly skilled and qualified engineers have delivered a range of high voltage (HV) and medium voltage (MV) works throughout the region, providing turn-key solutions in the following areas:
- Power distribution including power distribution networks for utilities – 33, 22 and 11kV systems, HV substations and associated transmission lines and cabling works. These networks are set up for utilities or for large industrial projects such as airports, hospitals, universities, sea ports, infrastructure and mixed-use developments.
- Power generation including conventional power plants on an industrial or utility scale, thermal and hydro power plants through joint ventures with associated companies.
- Power transmission networks including HV and extremely high voltage (EHV) substations and transmission lines through joint ventures with associated companies.
- Renewable energy projects primarily including utility-scale concentrated solar power (CSP) and photovoltaic (PV) projects through joint ventures for engineering, procurement and construction (EPC) and independent power provider (IPP) contracts covering:
- CSP Linear Fresnel technology, which provides a clean energy solution through direct steam generation.
- CSP Tower technology
- CSP parabolic trough technology
- Steam storage systems
- Photovoltaic solution for medium and large power production facilities