Specon specialises in MEP contracting, offering clients a unique, collaborative approach that is tailored to suit their needs, budgets and programme targets in the following areas.
- Heating, ventilation and air-conditioning (HVAC) including central and distributed chilled water systems, and associated plant equipment, microclimate control, packaged units and variable air volume (VAV).
- Plumbing, drainage and specialist systems including boilers, steam generators, water treatment, pumping stations and sewage treatment plants (STP’s).
- Electrical works including power and lighting installations, low voltage (LV) power distribution, generators, uninterrupted power supply systems, central battery systems and related controls.
- Extra-low voltage (ELV) systems and controls including building management systems (BMS), fire alarm, intruder alarm, access controls, closed circuit television (CCTV), internet protocol television (IPTV), surveillance, radio paging, intercom, public address (PA), audiovisual systems, conferencing systems, and all IP infrastructure based systems.
- Fire-fighting systems including sprinkler, deluge, clean agent FM200, active supression systems, and other.
- Data and telecommunication systems including structured cabling, active component installations, GSM booster installations, IP-based integrated infrastructure for systems and automation.
- Specialist hotel electronics applications such as room management systems and automated billing systems